The city of love welcomes you to help you spend the most beautiful time.
Enjoy the skyscraper of London for a day well spent.
For the most perfect get away with your family.
From The Blog
The perfect way to travel is by road trips. It enables you to customize your travel plans as you like. It also gives you complete freedom to visit places that are less famous and more authentic. India is a huge country to travel by road, but if we break it down into individual road trips for all the major regions, we can cover the whole subcontinent on wheels.
Delhi – Jammu – Srinagar – Kargil – Ladakh – Manali – Delhi
For all road lovers, Leh is a dream destination. Travelling on the highest motorable road between the snowy peaks of the Himalaya is an experience in itself, and it exists in the bucket list of every lover of road trips.
Chennai – Mahabalipuram – Pondicherry – Pichavaram -Rameshwaram – Kanyakumari – Munnar – Yelagiri – Chennai
This is your opportunity to drive across the sea on the magnificent Pamban Bridge. Road conditions 3winthai are pretty decent, and all the destinations on the route are well known in this circuit for their scenic beauty and unique culture. On this circuit, you’ll encounter genuine Tamil culture. Your trip will start with jaw-dropping views of Mahabalipuram’s east coastal road and ancient coastal town and end with refreshing Nilgiri Hills between Munnar’s tea estates.
Agonda– Karwar – Gokarna – Udupi – Coorg – Wayanad – Alleppey – Kovalam – Kodaikanal – Ooty – Mysore – Chikmagalur – Agonda
This route covers everything a road trip fanatic can hope for; serene beaches of Gokarna, Udupi and Kovalam, stunning ghats, lakes and forests in Coorg, Wayanad, Alleppey Backwaters, magnificent Mysore and hill cities of Kodaikanal and Ooty.
Mumbai – Lonavala – Satara – Ratnagiri – Chiplun – Mahabaleshwar – Tamhini – Kolad – Khopoli – Mumbai
Monsoon is the best time to experience western ghats. The ideal base camp for exploring the area is Mumbai or Pune. These are the areas where the journey is more scenic than the destination.
Delhi – Jaipur – Pushkar – Ajmer – Jodhpur – Jaisalmer – Mt Abu – Udaipur – Ranthambore – Delhi
Most foreigners are visiting India to experience Rajasthan’s culture, and it deserves the attention it gets. Winter is the perfect season to enjoy Rajputana’s typical homeland hospitality.
Road to the Himalayas
Delhi – Rishikesh – Dehradun – Mussoorie – Chakrata – Auli – Kinnaur – Spiti – Kufri – Shimla – Solan – Delhi
Apart from the Manali – Leh highway, there are many other hill towns which offer beautiful curves and innate natural panoramic views along the road. Start your journey at Rishikesh with river rafting and bungee jumping and move on to the beautiful Uttarakhand hill stations.
North East Road Trip
Guwahati – Tawang – Kaziranga – Majuli – Kohima – Haflong – Dawki – Cherrapunji – Shillong – Guwahati
To experience all the hidden gems of north-eastern India, a 2,000-kilometer road trip through all the major north-eastern Indian states is perfect. A journey from Guwahati to Tawang, as weather conditions are severe, is a challenge in itself and you will find very few amenities on the way.
Planning the perfect Italian vacation is actually a dream to some people. Some are actually fortunate enough to be able to afford being able to travel to these amazing and beautiful places. The country offers some really beautiful landscapes as well. The cities have some really amazing steeped history and the beautiful architecture has proven to be some of the most unique and the food is something that I can go on and on about. You will absolutely and easily find a place to eat with a quant and beautiful history around every corner and every single one of these places have some of the best tasting foods as well.
Before you go and start planning a jdl688 trip to Italy, you must decide a few things like what kind of trip you are taking, how many days you want to spend there, how much your budget would be, which places you want to visit and more. Here are some things that will help you on your trip to Italy.
- You should start in Venice. It is located in northern Italy, and it has proven to be a great starting point indeed. The whole city is indeed impressive, and you can get anywhere you want with the help of a boat.
- Next, you should head to Florence and how you can do this is, you can take a high-speed express train there. On the way there, you will be mesmerized by the beautiful views and sceneries which you will get very rarely. Florence should actually be explored on foot because it is truly explored when you are not in vehicles. When you are in Florence, make sure that you visit the wineries, the local restaurants and also, more importantly, Tuscany. You are offered some amazing hikes with gorgeous views indeed. You will also have a chance to head over to Pisa and see the Leaning Tower Of Pisa.
- Once you are done with Florence, you should depart and go to Rome. Here you should make sure to visit all of the historical sites, most importantly the Roman Coliseum, which is a spectacle that used to seat 50,000 individuals. It was also built by 60,000 Jews at the time of construction. You will actually have a lot of activities to do in Rome. One of the best ways to see the entire place is to take a city tour. Take a whole day trip to Pompeii.
- After Rome, go towards the coast and end up in Sorrento. It faces the Bay of Naples, and it has the most beautiful crystal clear, light blue water. The whole place is very picturesque.
- Leave to Capri.
The entire world has been entranced by the absolutely magical and magnificent world that was created by J K Rowling. She has done such a great job at captivating billions of souls with her timeless writing that has made its way into the hearts and souls of countless individuals. I am not even going get into the fact that J K Rowling was one of the first people to become a billionaire through writing, and that she also lost her billionaire 1bet2u status because she donated so much of her personal wealth away. She is one of most beautiful souls on the planet that gave us Harry Potter fans so much happiness and also, she taught us how to love, what friendship means, the importance of loyalty and so many other life lessons that we still use to this day.
I have immense respect when it comes to what those books did to all those who read it. In this guide, I will talk about some of the places that were used to film the Harry Potter movies. You will absolutely lose your mind when you go to these places. I indeed remember losing it when I went to a couple of these places. I distinctly remember shedding a few happy tears when I entered the Wizarding World Of Harry Potter in Universal Studios, Los Angeles.
The Alnwick Castle, Northumberland will take you back to the first movie. This is where Madam Hooch’s broom lessons were taught. It is indeed a very beautiful and lovely place to spend a day at.
The train tracks which are shown in so many movies, the Hogwarts Express tracks are actually real, and they exist in Glenfinnan Viaduct, Lochaber in Scotland. This place is shown properly in the starting of ‘Chamber Of Secrets’ when Ron and Harry fly to Hogwarts.
Platform 9 ¾ in King’s Cross Station in London actually has a spot for Harry Potter fans where they can take pictures. There is also a gift shop right next to it.
The Reptile House from the first movie is actually in The London Zoo.
Hogwarts Lake, where the 4th movie was shot and also where the second task takes place is in Glencoe, Scotland.
The Millennium Bridge in London is the bridge that gets destroyed by Death Eaters in the 6th movie. You can actually take a peaceful stroll on this bridge if you are ever in London.
To see it all and have the best time ever, you should visit the major attractions; there are 3 that come to mind. The Warner Bros tour for Harry Potter in London has all of the original props and sets, Universal Studios in Los Angeles and Florida, are the other two. These three places are guaranteed to make you infinitely happy.
This step focuses on choosing what kind of bag to use while travelling. The aim is to opt for a bag which has an ample baggage space, but at the same time, it should be lightweight so that the travelling experience does not become tiresome and lethargic.
- Rolling luggage: we are all familiar with this type of suitcases. While travelling in a western country where usually the pathways and roads are made out of flat stones and bricks, and almost all tall buildings have lifts, a rolling suitcase is just what you are looking.
- Duffel bag: this category of bags is often lightweight and is easily foldable. It is also extremely durable and can be used for any situation. If not as a primary baggage source, the duffle bag can be used as a great medium of extra luggage space. You can even keep the main luggage at the place of stay and opt to carry around your duffle bag while walking around.
- Carry-ons: the said category is the most comfortable and hassle-free. It is the lightest possible way for you to travel. You need not worry about the luggage quantity exceeding the maximum carrying capacity while travelling via an aircraft. It also helps you avoid a dreadful chance of losing your baggage while flying.
Always to prior to going on a trip event space in malaysia make sure you come up with a checklist of items you find necessary of carrying with you while travelling. This small yet essential part of packing will help you organize and prioritize your needs. This step will also help you get rid of the anxiety of having forgotten some article or the other. It is just as important as preparing the checklist to make sure that you double-check whether you have packed everything before the day of flying so that you can have a relaxes and stress-free trip.
- Travel pillow: while travelling for long hours there is a chance for you to fall asleep. Things go down for the worst at times because the strain you give on your neck cause you neck muscles to stiffen up, which can quickly curb you from enjoying the trip. Hence carry a right, comfortable neck pillow.
- Eye mask: often while travelling in the morning, the constant harsh rays of sunlight hitting your face can deprive you of the mandatory rest you need. To get enough sleep or to curb migraines carry an eye mask with you.
- Moisturizer and lip balm: the difference in climatic conditions can expose your skin and your lips to the risk of getting too dry and chappy. To protect your skin from the harsh climatic changes carry with you moisturizer and lip balm.